Thursday 28 June 2018

Sam Smith Goes Public With New Boyfriend

Sam Smith Goes Public With New Boyfriend



Sam Smith has gone public with his new romance with 13 Reasons Why�s Brandon Flynn. The loved up couple were seen arm in arm in New York�s West Village, before the Too Good At Goodbyes singer planted a kiss on his new bloke.

The pair looked comfortable indulging in their PDA showing off their new romance, just a month after Sam Smith said he was �very, very single�. Speaking about his new song on Beats 1, Sam, 25, said: �This song is about me and about a relationship that I was in.

�I�m still very, very single. I think I�m even more single than I was when I released In the Lonely Hour, so I�m insanely single.� Was that a huge double bluff or is this a whirlwind romance? Either way, these two are too cute. Sam Smith might be singing about heartbreak but he�s loved up right now (Picture: Splash News) Brandon, 23, only came out a few weeks ago, and said he considers himself part of the LGBT community.

He recently pledged his support for the Australian Vote Yes campaign for same sex marriage to be legalised in the country. In a lengthy Instagram post, he wrote his disappointment at seeing a �vote no� message on an aerial banner. Sam Smith is also relaunching his music career.

visit link download